Friday, December 26, 2014

A kleptomaniac named Rascal...

When our first twig made his appearance and we were deciding on a name, I was all alone with my opinion.


I totally loved the name Rascal Striker Branch. What a fantastic name! C'est vrai? 


Yeah, no one else thought so either, which means I've been waiting 18 years to get my "Rascal." 

Recently, we added our new family member (HERE) and everyone agreed he looked like a Rascal!


He's a busy guy being a kleptomaniac of things he finds on beds, in trash cans, by bathtubs, in closets...




...if he's not got us playing "kick the tennis ball for me to chase 200 times a day 'cause I never ever get tired of chasing tennis balls 'cause I'm wonkers for tennis balls!" 

"Rascal" is the perfect name for this guy.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment