Saturday, February 18, 2017

A Night in Mumbai...

This weekend our girlie's High School had a dance. 




The theme was A Night in Mumbai 
which instantly made me think of 
the cute song at the end of Mirror Mirror, 
called I Believe in Love. 

Makes you want to dance doesn't it
and ya gotta love those dwarves!

Back to the girlie and her friends. 


She and her date made each other's corsage and boutineer 
the night before the dance 
and he was pretty proud of his creation. 






Nice job guys!

One of the girls wasn't able to make it for games and photos 
so we missed her in the group pictures 
but her date was a delightful photo bomber. 
 ;)


Once again, I find myself filled to the top with gratitude
 for the twig's great friends. 
Kind, funny, smart, on the ball kids 
who give me lots of hope for the future. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment