Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sweethearts Dance and a photobombing Yeti...

Our girlie and Hunter were in the same group 
for their High School Sweethearts Dance. 

Our girlie's date arrived and they put on their flowers. 



Our girlie's date brought her a beautiful flower in a heart balloon. 
She thinks it's so pretty!


Then we headed to J & J Nursery and Garden Center 
where it was warm and green to take pictures of the group. 

This is probably the weirdest Sweethearts Dance photo 
but I could not help myself when I saw this statue.


After all...


...nothing says "Sweethearts Dance"...


...like a monstrous Yeti.  

Can you see the little photo bomber Yeti?
They were everywhere I'm tellin' ya!    ;)
  

I hope these next pictures made up for the Yeti shot.





At the end of date nights, 
the twigs snuggle up with me and 
talk and talk about the great time they had. 



This night was no exception. 
They both said it was the best group ever! 



They say that all the time after dates. 
It makes me smile.   :)



 It warms my insides to hear their experiences meeting fantastic people. 
There are so many on the ball, super smart, 
interesting, kind, genuine, hilarious teenagers. 

It makes me happy for today and excited for the twigs futures. 


After dinner and the dance, 
the group returned with a few more friends to watch a movie 
and do Tim Tam Slams. 


Good times.   :)


The other day I read this...

Doc. & Cov. 90:15 ...study and learn, and become acquainted 
with all good books, and with languages,..and people. 

How wise.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment