Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Let's play...

While driving her to school on Friday, our girlie was telling me her favorite quotes. One of them was from a ski movie we saw at Snowbird. George Bernard Shaw was quoted; "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."




(That's a frog those boys have in their hands.)




I'm glad our girlie loves to play.   :)






My Mom and Dad were good at playing! Mom told me many times that kids should be played with. She said it taught them how to be good losers!!! Hahaha...
I thought that was so funny! I also thought that was a little mean! In hindsight, it's pretty wise.








I'm grateful that mixed in amongst life's hard times, there is time to play.








I'm also grateful there's time to sleep.    ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. I LOVE that picture of grandma playing chicken foot. She had no problem teaching us how to loose. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment