Friday, August 29, 2014

Asparagus on the ditch banks...

When I was a girl, mom would drive the two of us out into the countryside to pick asparagus. We'd find a patch on the ditch banks, cut a few stalks, find another patch, cut a few stalks, and so on until we had enough for dinner.

I didn't like how it tasted as a girl but I loved being with mom and cutting the beautiful green slender stalks. Fortunately, I've passed those picky-eater days and I adore asparagus!

I'm always on the hunt for a new yummy recipe and got lucky this week. This Chicken Asparagus Salad was the bomb! Just had to share it with my siblings, nieces, nephews, and friends who love asparagus too. Hope you like it!   :)

Grilled Chicken-Asparagus Salad

This is their image from "myrecipes.com"
Grilled Chicken-Asparagus Salad Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment