Saturday, April 30, 2022

I thought of Mexico 20 times today...

The new thing I find myself thinking/saying every day, 
multiple times a day, 
is "Mexico!"

My Periodontal Office went to Mexico recently 
and we were able to bring family. 
(Thank you Dr. T!!!)

It was an amazing experience that I recall dozens of times daily 
with every ocean or tropical fish screen saver 
and beach reference song on music apps.

Delightful reminders are everywhere of beautiful Mexico 
and my favorite people!

Our office team is such a blessing in my life! 
(Sorry I'm in snorkel gear guys 
but I had 2 hours before I had to leave for my flight 
and could NOT pull myself out of that beautiful ocean!)


I'm soooo grateful that these branchesntwigs 
are always up for an adventure with me!

They're my greatest joy! <3

We loved Xel-Ha! 
No pics because we were too busy snorkeling!

I did get a couple of Zac riding a power snorkel.


Tulum was interesting!



A game I played with the little kids in our group 
was count all the iguanas you could see from one spot 
as our guide told about the history of Tulum.


The resort we stayed at had a nature preserve so animals abounded.
Do you see the little guy under the statue?

Here he is up close.
They were supposedly Mexico's "rats" and were all over but very cute.






My favorite sight was under that water!

That beautiful turquoise water!!

We spent hours and hours in that beautiful water! <3
Gathering shells, watching schools of fish and just enjoying the quiet.






THANK YOU DR. T!!!
Thank you Mexico!!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment