Sunday, March 18, 2018

Do you do Dabke?

Our girlie is taking an Intro to Dance 1010
class this semester and that tickles me because
 she might ask me to attend some dance performances with her!


I got lucky this weekend as she asked me to go with her to 
the Repertory Dance Theatre performance of Dabke.


The music was an interesting Middle Eastern Folk and Arab Pop blend 
and was my favorite part of the evening.


Our girlie is the dancer in the family so she could appreciate
the modern dance more than I could. 

A side note - it's been many years
 since we've paid for parking in a SLC lot 
and they've made the best changes
 with these handy dandy little machines! 


They're genius!

"Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances."
-Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment