Sunday, January 14, 2018

Blue hour at the Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve....

It was so nice outside tonight 
that we took Rascal for a walk 
around the Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve.


When we arrived, the sunset was painting the sky in shades of orange. 


Rascal was pretty excited
with all the scents his nose was picking up! 
=D


One of my favorite sounds 
is geese honking as they're in flight. 
We get to hear them often where we live 
and I love it - like, a lot!

BTW, Paul says he knows why
geese fly with one leg of the "V"
longer than the other...


He says it's because there are more geese on that side...
Ba dum chhh!

In just the short time it took to walk the boardwalk loop, 
the sky had changed to blue hour.


What a beautiful world! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful evening! I remember the first time you took me there. The kids and i would purposely fall off the boardwalk on our backs into the cat tails. Good times. I thought of that every time I went there on a BYU field trip. Happy memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! We had so much fun with our Katie!! We talked about that last night - such fun memories. <3

      Delete

Comment