Sunday, June 11, 2017

Yellow squash and yellow jackets...

For years, right around Mother's Day,
the whole family 
(minus our missionary) 
plants our little garden together.



It makes quick work of the job when we do it all together and 
is so very kind of everyone to help. <3


Usually in the spring we have baby birds in the birdhouse
but not this year.

We decided to explore...


and found that yellow jackets...


had taken over the birdhouse. 

The guys cleaned it all out and we're 
crossing our fingers that birds will come back.




2 comments:

  1. I have to give you props for being so calm about finding yellow jackets in your bird house. Keith can attest that when wasps and yellow jackets bullying my hummingbirds away from their food, just get out of my way because they just declared war and I accepted their challenge. If I saw that they had bullied birds out of their home, it probably would have been game on and those yellow jackets would be going down. 😡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love you and your love of birds!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment