Sunday, May 7, 2017

Growing...

The last 6½ years I've been blessed to spend 2 hours each week
in the company of fantastic women
and a whole bunch of delightful 2 year-olds 
in the Nursery at our church each Sunday.


It's been Heaven!!

On my last Sunday in Nursery, we talked about 
this beautiful world that God made for us.


Then we planted pea seeds. 


A few weeks later we had little pea vines and blossoms!


Then we had pea pods! 

How does that happen if the plant's never been outside
to be pollinated? 

(Turns out that peas and beans don't need pollinators.
 I'll bet our friend Darin Zaugg knew that.)


Thank you dear women 
and precious children
 for helping me grow these last 6½ years. 

I've loved our time together so very much. 
 <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, and I thought I had been in Nursery a long time! (Only about three years). I was released last December but now I'm a semi- permanent substitute. And I think they are considering asking me back officially ...they couldn't find a replacement for me. I certainly wouldn't mind! Love those little ones- and Nate loves spending time with them too! He giggles when they sing, when they cry (naughty Nate), when they laugh...

    ReplyDelete

Comment