Sunday, April 2, 2017

Because Zac said it made him so happy...

Zac came outside with me to play fetch with Rascal today. 
While Rascal was fetching, Zac was talking. 
I love when Zac does that. 

He's such a neat guy and I love to hear his thoughts about things.

He mentioned that when he was on his mission 
it made him so happy to get pictures of Rascal 
catching tennis balls





and catching snow. 



Zac said I should take some pictures of Rascal chasing the tennis ball 
and send them to Hunter. 






There you go, Elder Branch,
some happiness coming right at ya.  =D

I love these twigs! 
I love how they look out for and think of each other. 

We're not perfect
- far from it - 
we're working on being more thoughtful, 
more patient, 
more like the Christ we adore. 

I loved what Sister Jones said in General Conference this weekend.

"Understanding the doctrine of repentance 
is essential for becoming resistant to sin. 
Being sin resistant doesn't mean being sin-less 
but it does imply being continually repentant..."

How grateful we are for repentance and forgiveness, 
for family and missionaries, 
for cute tennis-ball-loving dogs 
and for our Jesus and his Prophets. 

We're also grateful for you. 
Happy General Conference Weekend!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment