Monday, September 19, 2016

Our girlie's summer of fun in the sun...

I found lots of fun pictures from this summer on our girlie's phone.

She had a great time in the sun!  

   The pics are from efy,

and her Camp Kiesel job.


 She worked hard and and she played hard!

I like that about her!   =D



I found pictures of Youth Conference,

and dates with friends,

racquetball,
(this is our standard racquetball picture 
because we're always having too much fun during the game 
to think of pictures.   ;)

and our good times in the Carolinas.






I also found pictures of shoes!

Lots of pictures of shoes!


Then I even found pictures of feet!

The shoes and feet pictures reminded me of 
Doc & Cov 87:8 which says
"Wherefore, stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, 
until the day of the Lord come; 
for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord.


I'm grateful for Holy Places.
I'm grateful for all the good, kind, loving people 
in our lives who make the places around them holy. 

Life is a gift and I'm so very grateful to the Lord for it.   
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment