Thursday, December 3, 2015

A birthday boy...


Happy Birthday Hunter!!


This fun guy wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate chips inside 
and chocolate frosting for his birthday.
I was totally happy to oblige - yum!   :)


There's a scripture that reminds me of Hunter. It says...

"And now, my son, I trust that I shall have great joy in you, 
because of your steadiness and your faithfulness unto God; 
for as you have commenced in your youth to look to the Lord your God, 
even so I hope that you will continue in keeping the commandments; 
for blessed is he that endureth to the end. 
I say unto you, my son, that I have had great joy in thee already
because of thy faithfulness and thy diligence, 
and thy patience and long-suffering"
                                                                               -Alma 38:2-3


Thanks, buddy, for 18 years of joy! 

We love you!!!

Hunter's beloved missionary brother sent 
some birthday swag from South Carolina,
a Winthrop University hat
and some superman socks.


Hunter is crazy about wild socks!

Nice job, Zac   ;)




1 comment:

Comment