Friday, May 22, 2015

Mounds and rivers...

We'd been hardening off our vegetable starts for a few weeks and Mother's Day was in two days so I approached the twigs and the Mr. about helping me plant our little garden for Mother's Day.   :)


It was a win - win!


As I was marking locations for each plant, I felt/heard the spirit whisper the word "mounds."


I shared the "mounds" instructions with the Mr. and twigs and we got everything planted, staked the tall homemade wire cages around the tomato plants, and were done lickety split. Yahoo!


Then the heavens opened up and it rained...and rained...and rained.

So far, the "mounds" have kept our little vegetable plants up and out of the rivers and ponds that have filled the garden. Thank you Heaven - we're so grateful!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment